30 March 2007

Happy IKEA Career Conference Birthday

So today is my birthday. I wanted to go to the gym, but little bit is sick, so I can't. I wanted to get out of the house, having been captive here yesterday (hubby took my keys by accident). So, where do I go? IKEA!

I thought... this is perfect. I can have lunch with the kids at the cafe, then drop the Iz at the play area, and take sick little bit with me to shop for another shoe rack. Right? Everyone gets out of the house and has fun, right???

Well, that's before I went overboard. I should have known better. I got Iz a new easel with one side blackboard and one side whiteboard, plus markers and chalk to go with it. I also got a new toy organization system for her closet, and a shoe rack. And a chair.

Lord help me, I can't control myself at IKEA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
Ohhhh IKEA...
that store is sooo hard to leave! Looks like you did a great job though.. I love those easels. We had one..
from IKEA.. an impulse buy.
Any time I go, I have a list.. and invariably.. it never works..
I say It's ALL Good!

Jen said...

Hakuna Matata... No one can control themselves at Ikea.