28 July 2007

Don't Mess With the Cherries

So this past week has been filled with sickness and laying low. Ugh. First the kids, then me, then the Iz-pie and Bry ate some bad cherries and spent the next 36 hours puking. So, so, so much fun. The only good part was I got to flex my Wonder-Wife muscles. Now Bry's pulled something in his back today, and I'm wondering if we're just on a downhill bend. Making up for so much time with no ill health.



And on top of everything else, our financial plans always get put on hold, this time for the stupid HOA's version of let's-pick-on-the-corner-lot. Apparently they want us to paint our house. I'd love to point out so many other houses that are in so much worse shape than ours, but since we're the corner house ont he main drag, we get picked on. A LOT. Any time I see a light at the end of the tunnel, here comes the good ol' HOA waving a threatening letter. Usually to the tune of way, way, way too much. They've gotta take classes about this to be this good at putting us back, I mean... geez.

So, here's to hoping the weekend gets better...

1 comment:

lisa said...

Someone can actually make you paint our house?? huh.