02 February 2006

Bahh!!!

I've been tagged again! This time by the illustrious Leah!!!

Five weird facts:
1. I was bitten by a baboon when I was in Girl Scouts.
2. When I eat, I start with the thing I least like and finish with the thing I like most. I eat all of the item at one time and then move on to the next.
3. I have scars on the bottom of my right foot from where I was cut by a mussel shell my junior year of high school. I spent the first two weeks of band camp in a foot wrap with crutches.
4. I have a fascination that borders on slight obsession with studying Christian marriage, and why a truly Bible-based Christian marriage is different from a secular marriage. I read every marriage book I can get my hands on and study it... religiously... haha!
5. I am one of the few people I know that not only gets along with her mother-in-law, but is very good close friends with her. We talk on almost a daily basis. If I go three days without talking to her, I know something's happened.

I tag Jill, MsD, Heather, Stephanie, and sekondstory!

4 comments:

lisa said...

O.k so now I have to post 5 weird facts about me. I have been trying to think of some and I'm not sure if they will be too weird but next time I post I'll give it a shot.

Bridget M. said...

Now I'm wondering what the fundamental differences are between the two marriages. You're a complex woman Jen!

HiveRadical said...

Along the lines of the eternal ties to the divine marriage can, and should, have I'm going to share with you a document produced by the leaders of my Church--

"We, the First Presidency and the Council of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, solemnly proclaim that marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God and that the family is central to the Creator's plan for the eternal destiny of His children.

All human beings—male and female—are created in the image of God. Each is a beloved spirit son or daughter of heavenly parents, and, as such, each has a divine nature and destiny. Gender is an essential characteristic of individual premortal, mortal, and eternal identity and purpose.


taken from --

http://www.lds.org/library/display/0,4945,161-1-11-1,00.html

---

Anywho. I'm curious as to what you think of such in light of your searches touching upon biblical marriage.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I'm late!