31 January 2006

Tagged!!!

My sweet saltwater princess has tagged me. I feel so loved!

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Ever After
2. Oscar
3. The Fifth Element
4. The Lethal Weapon Series

Four jobs I've had:
1. Demoing ice cream for Yarnell's
2. Drive-thru bank teller
3. Fish lady in a pet shop
4. Chaperone for day care field trips (when I was 15, I was actually paid to go to all the amusement parks, water parks, skating rinks, bowling alleys, etc...)

Four places I've lived: (Wow, I can just barely answer that one)
1. Benton, LA
2. Shreveport, LA
3. Stafford, TX
4. Sugar Land, TX

Four TV Shows I love:
1. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (the one Feb 19 is from an area near where I live!)
2. Alias
3. Seinfeld
4. ??? OK, I can't answer this one because I don't really watch TV. The episodes I've seen of the others have all been on DVD.

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Cozumel, Mexico
2. Pittsburg, PA
3. Albert's Pike, AK
4. Orlando, FL

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Lasagna with Texas cheese toast
2. Enchiladas or quesadillas with a great margarita
3. Cashew Pork & Vegetables
4. Barbeque ribs by de hubby

Four sites I visit daily:
1. My MK
2. Blogs of all my friends (there's like... 15???)
3. eBay
4. News sites (Google News, MSN, CNN, NBC, ABC, etc)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Rome
2. Ireland
3. Hawaii
4. In bed

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Erin
2. Hufflebinks
3. Potor
4. Thugar

Mon, you're going to have to tag Jill, Heather, and Steph for me!!! I can only do four!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're going to hate me because I tagged you on my site before reading yours.....

Jen said...

Oh, well. I'll do it just for you. Consider yourself loved, preggo.

Unknown said...

So sorry for not reading this til now. I'll get right on it!