04 August 2006

Immersion

Wow. Seminar was probably the best thing I have ever done for my business, besides starting it.

I had such an excellent time. It was so hard to stay and keep listening because I wanted to run home and work my butt off immediately. Yesterday is not soon enough for me to be a Director.

There is way too much to describe and all of it's great. I'll list a few things and y'all can pick 2 or 3 for me to tell you about. If you want to know it all you'll have to call or e-mail and ask. Too many pics to post and they're all good.

I'm home with a new list of goals, new inspiration, new energy.

AND CHRISTINE PETERSON, MY NATIONAL, IS #1!!!!! Woo-hoo!!!

Possible topics:
1. DIQ/Area Day
2. Formal Dinner in honor of the Christine Peterson Area
3. We're #1! We're #1!!! (The Announcement)
4. My Horrible Night - And Why I'll Be a Director
5. DIQ Training
6. Awards Night

So, let me know what you'd like to hear about. Can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Library Goddess said...

I want to hear about your "Horrible Night"! What happened?

Anonymous said...

yep..me too...the horrible night...

Jen said...

Ditto