29 October 2006

Harvest

Don't have much time to post, but I wanted to give a quick update. Tonight was the Harvest Party at our church. I'll take any excuse to dress up! I went as a fairy. Awaiting a good pic of me in the wings, I'll post it when I get it. See the ears???

DSC05753
DSC05755

Here's the kids. Mine are the pink-haired punk rocker and Superman. Boy, they were cute!

DSC05757

I did my friend Jessica's makeup, too, and I was very proud of it, so here's a pic of it:

DSC05756


Please pray for safe travel for my husband, who will be going to his Aunt Sandy's funeral on Tuesday. Thankfully it's only a day trip, but the whole situation is stressful as it was an aunt he was close to. Pray for peace for the whole family.

Will post more later, I'm going to go spend some quality time with my pillow, watching the back of my eyelids.

2 comments:

lisa said...

Cute Costumes! We did the trunk or treat at our church this past Sunday. And, we have two more today. Ughh! Although, I love the chocolate ;)

Jen said...

My pillow is suffering from severe neglect. My eyelids too....