30 April 2008

Hmmm

It's been an interesting month. It's amazing how quiet the house is with only two children in it.

Tonight I experienced Vietnamese food for the first time, and I think I'm in love. I had lemon-grass broiled beef over vermicelli with all sorts of interesting vegetables and peanut sauce, with the most see-through shrimp spring rolls I've ever seen, and a taro tea with tapioca. As I previously stated, I'm in love.

And good gosh! I forgot all about my ice cream! I got some Vietnamese ice cream, too. Three small scoops in one big cup. I think I've also found my new favorite dessert place. Let me go get the ice cream, because I'm really craving it now. You can't resist the call of green tea, mango, and plum wine ice cream. See you later!

...

Now that I'm back eating my scrumdiddlyumptious ice cream, here's a little game I stole from a friend's blog:

The Google Game

1. Body: 1-Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search:
Jen needs to have a session or two with a therapist.

2- Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search:
Jen looks like she's gonna stab you with that fondue stick. (Nice... maybe I do need that therapist)

3- Type in "[your name] says" in Google search:
Ms. Jen says - Preach it, brother!


4- Type in "[your name] has" in Google search:
Jen has a (voting) eater's manifesto. (???)

5- Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search:
Jen wants to adopt.

6- Type in "[your name] gives" in Google search:
Jen gives thumbs down to new round of Survivor.

7- Type in "[your name] takes" in Google search:
Jen takes Angie's place as "other woman."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No fondue for you!