24 June 2008

It's Official

I'm crazy. So any of you who were wondering can now know for sure.

I need to get to the gym. I feel bloated and gross and tired and cranky. And I know it's because my body is rebelling. I haven't been in almost 2 weeks. Yikes. Tomorrow morning the elliptical and I are going to form a close and personal relationship.

Things that were there no longer are... I'm wondering if I imagined them...

And above all, there's nothing like a good stress-fest to keep you up at night for a while. Makes you a hard person to be around, because I hate it when I realize all I've been talking about is my problems. I don't like being that friend who always complains. If I've been that way to you lately, I'm sorry. When I realize what I'm doing I feel so bad. And then I'm embarrassed. And then I crawl under my rock for a while.

Jamaica sounds good right about now.

No comments: