03 June 2008

iTunes Virgin

Wow. One sitting and it's gone. Whew. That went faster than a buttered jelly bean in an elephant's trunk.

In calming down recently, post-recital and best-friend-moving-back, I found a moment to actually use my iTunes gift card I received for my birthday back in March. Yeah, I took long enough, right?

Well, about a half hour later it's gone. And my player's not even close to being full. Wow. I told B that he could refill it for me for special occasions, and he mentioned that we have an anniversary coming up.

Holy crud, we do!

Good thing I purchased his gift a long time ago.

If I didn't mention it yet, my best friend's back!!!

I'm looking forward to only teaching one day, and getting several days off. I plan to try to keep it this way when fall starts. I can still fit in 16 students if I only teach 2 days, and I had 13 this year. If ALL my students take lessons again, not counting the one that's moving, I'll have 4 slots open for beginners. Yippee! Not bad for a part-time job that I adore.

I was just reading my playlist on my mp3 player, and I'm a weird cookie. You see genres, and it's about like this:

Hip-Hop
Alternative
R&B/Soul
Jazz
Pop
Rock
Comedy
Dance
Country
Christian

And then over and over again. I guess I just like music. I still haven't even copied songs off my existing CDs to transfer to my player, so I'm hoping when I'm done with that I'll at least have the thing half full. It's only a quarter full now. Love large memories. And I've been anxious to try my hand at having a soundtrack to my life. I can see grocery shopping to "I Like to Move It."

Anywhosit, I think I'm turning in early tonight. Got a day tomorrow. Another one, you know. They keep coming. It's some freakish cycle I haven't figured out yet.

Oh, and we've got some big decisions coming up. I need prayer for strength and the words of wisdom that need to be heard, and a heart open to hearing them. He's probably not going to be happy to hear what I've got to say.

No comments: