18 August 2008

Homework Sucks

It's the perfect weather for hot tea and a book.

I'm a rebel, though, so I'm more in the mood for coffee and a magazine. So ha.

Too much or too little to do, either way it turns my head to mush and all I can think about it what happens to Rand in book five. Which is at my husband's work. Not like I haven't read it before. I know he won't die, 'cause he's still there in book eleven. But still...

Just holding on until the news comes. I hope it's good, I hope it's fast. That's the best way to get... money.

What did you think I was going to say???

Reading Urban Dictionary is actually pretty funny.

Blog: A meandering, blatantly uninteresting online diary that gives the author the illusion that people are interested in their stupid, pathetic life. Consists of such riveting entries as "homework sucks" and "I slept until noon today."

I hope I don't cause you that much pain.

No comments: