15 August 2008

Oui We Wii

So long with no post... there must be an explanation!

Oui, there is.

Wii.

And for anyone who owns one, you completely understand the mind-sucking void that comes on while engaged with this awesome device. Such that I spend weeks without posting.

Anywho, I get a break from it because *gasp* the kids are playing right now. My big game is Wii Fit. Because it's so freakin' awesome. Theirs is Mario Kart. No big shock there. Bryan's is Super Mario Galaxy.

But tonight is girl's night. Me and my best two girlies watching What Not to Wear, or something similarly feminine, while drinking girly drinks and eating strawberries with chocolate. And crafting. Oh, yes. Because it wouldn't be a night at Steph's without crafting.

And I DO have recent pictures, including my recent foray into purple glasses, and my obsession with making everyone try them on:
015
016
017
032
033
039


And, of course, Izzy loves her new mp3 player. So much that she walks around the house dancing.
050
By the way, did you notice I got a new camera? No more fuzzy pictures! Yay!!!

And pretty soon the inside of my house will look normal... thank you Jesus!!! I'll post before and afters after the work is done!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey I recognize the background in a few of those pictures!