24 September 2006

Image Consulting 101

My daughter has decided to form her own line of fashionable clothing. It's sure to take Paris by storm, especially since these trends make so much more sense than the ones I'm seeing lately! So, here's some advice from our on-trend image consultant:

1. Don't be afraid to be bold and express yourself. If you feel that a piece fits better somewhere else, don't let the fashion snobs tell you what to do with it!!! Freedom is the key to happiness!

DSC05543
2. If you're going to go for the wet look, it probably would be best to refrain from using a sprinkler as a means to achieve it.
DSC05322
3. Headwear is essential to complete the look. Think outside the box!
DSC05553
Yes, that IS a pair of pantyhose she put on her head and wrapped around her neck like a scarf.

4 comments:

lisa said...

Cute Kids!!

Library Goddess said...

The tutu on the head is quite a fashion statement...the plaid flannel PJs is yet another! Your children are SURROUNDED with fashion trend setters!!!

Jen said...

Love the pantyhose... very chic!

Anonymous said...

The kiddos are getting so big! I love Izzy's pixie look. She reminds me of a little elf child.....adorable. (Minus the ears, of course, I'm not saying your daughter has pointy ears....oh, well, I've dug myself into a hole....rats.....ok, I'm done)