24 September 2006

Pics of the Kids

Back in late June I promised SP that I would upload a picture of the sandcastle Bundt pan we got from Williams-Sonoma. Sorry it's taken so long, my intermediate-user mentality overrode my common sense, and today I figured out that I have a USB media thingie (yes, that's the technical term) that I can put my memory stick in to upload my pictures until I find the sync cable for my camera. This is why I normally leave the computer stuff up to my husband.

DSC05339

For my family that reads this blog, here's some recent pictures of the kids for you as well.

DSC05548
DSC05540

3 comments:

lisa said...

Love the castle! I have a wonderful pound cake recipe( my grandmothers) that would work perfectly for that I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

I had to go buy the pan after you talked about it and it hasn't even been used here yet! Wow! What a cake! And what beautiful children, Jen, chips off a very sweet block.

Cake and kids, I love this post. :)

Jen said...

Lisa, if you'd like to share that pound cake recipe I would be eternally grateful!