11 September 2007

Achoo!

A sudden case of level 3 allergies hits my sinuses. So, so, so much fun.

But I've scheduled two students so far, with 8 more who haven't yet answered their message, and a new list coming in tomorrow with new students. And this is all from one school. Apparently word has gotten around that there's a clarinet teacher in this school district, so my name has been passed along to about four new schools that I previously had not contacted. I'm having to get creative to expand my teaching hours. I've widened it to accommodate about 24 beginner students, it will be less if I get some advanced students that take hour lessons instead. We'll see how it all falls. It's nice to have a niche.

Looking forward to a new year of Time Out tomorrow. I've enjoyed the book so far, and I think we'll get a lot out of it. I'll miss the crafts, but their absence won't stop me from coming.

I'm going to go tether my head for a while until I can let some of the helium out. Maybe do some research on teaching method differences between saxophone and clarinet, since I've been talked into teaching sax as well. The more the merrier, right?

No comments: