26 September 2007

Bored

A little bit of a boring entry today, just to update. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm tired, and a little down. No reason, really. I think it's mainly boredom. I have no book to read (library run immenent). I've already browsed everyone's blogs, checked up on MySpace, done a friend's credit repair letters, and updated my teaching schedule. I have nothing to do and it's driving me bonkers. Of course, I could clean the house, but doing laundry for our trip this weekend is about as far as I'm willing to go, considering that since I'm trying to keep my house clean all the time for my lessons, I clean it several times a day. I'm just tired of cleaning.

Lessons are going well. All the students are promising. I think it's funny, because I forgot that I could easily tell who has practiced and who hasn't. And to think I used to think I could fool my teacher into thinking I'd practiced. Haha. I've got five scheduled, with a sixth in the making (we're playing phone tag currently). I'm hearing from Stafford tomorrow about teaching on Wednesdays. I hope soon that my schedule will be chock full of wonderful students. I can't wait to get the ball rolling on teaching and the things I want to get accomplished with the money I'll be bringing in by teaching.

October will be insanely busy. We're going to see my mother-in-law this weekend, I'm going with my Aunt next weekend to see my Mom and my Aunt who will be in from Pennsylvania, the weekend after that is Izzy's birthday party and the Crown social, the weekend after that is probably going to be spent at Steph's if I'm here. The last weekend is the Harvest Party. I promise I'll post pics of this year's fairy costume. As if I wouldn't take a chance to dress up as a fairy. You know me better than that. I'm even watching a gold headpiece on eBay as I type. So there. I've just got to finish my costume by making the shoes and the arm bands.

OK, I guess I'm going to go back to being bored now. At least it's almost 10:00, so I'll have an excuse to go to bed without looking like an idiot.

No comments: