18 May 2006

And the Beat Goes On

I love it when Nationals come in town. They always make me want to be a National. I guess that's the point, but they're inspiring nontheless. So, because of my state of inspiredness, I get to make 37 phone calls, conduct 2 interviews, and visit 3 of my team members tomorrow in addition to my usual shenanigans.

Sounds like fun, huh?

Thirteen days and counting. Please be praying, and if you know of anyone who needs some extra cash with a side business, please let me know!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The Washington Nationals?

As in... the Expos?

Jen said...

No, silly. Mary Kay National Sales Directors!

Hahaha.

Library Goddess said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you, sweetie. Let me know if you need me to do anything to help!

Bridget M. said...

I was picturing all the cheerleading squad competitions we watch brought to us by US television. I could so picture you being a great cheerleader!

I guess you are a cheerleader of a different sort, cheering on your team to make their goals. Good luck in your final week and a half. And thank you for all the prayers, Jen.

-XOX, Bridge

Unknown said...

Head cheerleader Jen for prom queen!