13 June 2006

10 Simple Pleasures

An open tag via Bridget.

1. That pesky little lightbulb coming on, making you realize you're not as addlepated as you thought.

2. The whipped-cream-and-caramel-laden first sip of a Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider.

3. Finding a connection with a new acquaintance.

4. Finishing a good book with a happy ending.

5. Spending an extra minute in the shower just enjoying the hot water.

6. Mail that isn't bills or junk.

7. The smell of fresh-cut grass.

8. Spending a beautiful, sunny spring day with a slight breeze outside.

9. My hands smelling like orange hours after I've peeled one.

10. An unexpected visit from a friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your list. As I read each one, I felt really good inside. I like feeling really good inside. :) And as a side note, don't let yourself get overwhelmed with stuff. Life is just way too short to be running around doing STUFF all the time. I'm in the middle of learning how to BE and while it's an incredibly difficult lesson to learn, it has been more than rewarding.....

Bridget M. said...

I like your list too Jen!