02 June 2006

Haha!

I'm a sucker for funny games. At least I know this, and knowing is half the battle.

Note: Due to the sensitive nature of the information, I have left out how you determine your alter ego names. If you wish to participate in the game, please let me know by sending me an e-mail at pumpkinprincess at gmail dot com, and I will e-mail you back with the list. And then I will have your e-mail address. Mwoohahaha.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME:
KJ Ridge
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME:
Joy Reese
3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME:

J-Lo (OMG ROFLMAO)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: ( favorite color, favorite animal)-

Blue Pegasus
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME:

Louise Benton
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME:

Silary
7. JEDI NAME:

Esiuol Smada
8. SUPERHERO NAME:
Blue Cherokee

And a few Blog Things:

Your Linguistic Profile::
50% General American English
30% Dixie
15% Yankee
0% Midwestern
0% Upper Midwestern


You Are a Mai Tai

You aren't a big drinker, but you'll drink if the atmosphere is festive.
And when you're drunk, watch out! You're easily carried away.

5 comments:

Library Goddess said...

Hmmm...I wonder what MY super hero mom name would be? Can I get the list?????

Anonymous said...

Those are really good! J-Lo is TOO funny.

f1rststory said...

Hey Jen - I really appreciate your thoughts you shared on my blog. Thanks a bunch. Now I came here to see your blog and this thing you have posted on here is way cool! I definately want to do and share it - i will send you an email to get it. I'm wondering what my drink and jedi name would be....hahahaha

lisa said...

Hey, I just commented on your previous post, I didn't want you to miss it ;)

Bridget M. said...

Those are so funny Jen!