06 February 2007

Perfection

Turn that dial all the way
Shoot me like a rocket into space
Lovin' every minute of it
Lovin' every minute of it


Heard that song on the way home from my meeting tonight, where I decided it had been a beautifully perfect day. Three of my five guests came, and all three signed up for the business. Thank you, Christine. You're always an inspiration for anyone who has the heart to dream. I just bronze-medaled in one night. Go me!

Oh, and my degree arrived today, too. I officially am gradumacated, and I have a paper to prove it. Haha.

Plus, the outlook for February is positive and busy busy busy! And it helps that I'm in a generally good mood.

3 comments:

lisa said...

And, Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Rock On! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jen! Your hard work and dedication is coming to fruition at last! Good Job!