06 February 2007

Welcome back to DIQ

Well, things have been going well. Thanks, Lisa, for reminding me to update! I can get lost in the shuffle sometimes.

The month is picking up quickly. I'm excited that my business is taking off and I'm having to work hard just to keep up with it. The gym has been irreplaceable for me in finding new leads. From it came four of the five guests I have coming to the National Sales Director event tonight. I officially submit on the 8th, so starting off with a couple of new recruits would be great.

My weeks have been booked solid with appointments and phone calls, and that is the way it should be in this business. I'm constantly booking, calling, facialing, and talking about the business. I'm surrounded by a pink bubble and I pray it doesn't burst for another couple of months.

Your prayers are always appreciated and welcome. This is probably the biggest hurdle for a consultant, other than from Director to National. I have the drive, so please pray for the consistency and the stamina to keep up with it.

Wish me luck tonight, I'm off to the races!

1 comment:

lisa said...

Good Luck! :)