15 May 2007

Craftaholic

I just got done with a 3-hour project that was immensely satisfying. For some reason I get a great big high from crafting (scrapbooking, cardmaking, etc), only tempered by my horrible perfectionism. I have probably 3 tall organizing bins of craft supplies, plus another 3 or 4 bags of tools and paper in the closet. Yep, I'm a craftaholic. And the best part is, that's only one project out of 6 I need to complete over the next week. Yes, guys, I have an actual excuse to hole myself up in the office and craft. I'm good, huh?

I also have an unexpected visitor. My friend Tom is in town, and we're having him as a guest until he decides to leave. We get these unexpected visits and always enjoy them. He's a refreshing blast from the past, an old and dear friend who has seen me come through it all. And his girlfriend is the best! I hope I'll get to see her, since she'll probably come down if he's still here this weekend.

So, I'm off to bed. Busy day tomorrow, full of Mommy time at Time Out, hanging out with my oldest guy friend, and a pedicure/manicure with a great girlfriend. With a great day to look forward to, I know I'll have nothing but sugarplum dreams!

No comments: