21 May 2007

Git 'er done

Yes, Mom, I finally feel like things are coming together. Slowly, but it's happening.

I can look around my house and see it becoming clean in the near future. If I have that kind of stamina. It helps that I got severly overwhelmed and irritated earlier. Funny you should ask, it does help. My hubby operates in crisis mode, and when he figured out I was in a crisis he got off of his game and helped me clean up. Amazing. Now the livingroom and the kids' rooms are clean. The loft is halfway there after my crafting war this past week. Just a little more organizing, and I need to buy a new file cabinet 'cause mine broke. That's half the mess right there. The kitchen is neverending, but I recall seeing my counter a few times, so I know it's possible.

And it rained today. I love it when it rains.

And my sis-in-law's getting married!!! I can't wait! Oh, crap, I guess I'm going to the gym every day this week! Put down the Milanos, Jen, put down the Milanos. I'm going to test-drive Mary Kay's Sunless Tanning Lotion so my skin doesn't return the flash from the camera. I'll let you know how it works out.

Other than that, I'm feeling particularly lonely these past few days. My bestest bud has been out of pocket without her cell, and I've been spoiled by having her to talk to every day. I know I'll get over it eventually, but I don't want to. Because there are times in life when you want to stop being an adult and throw a kicking, screaming fit over something silly.

And, as if this post wasn't a jumbled rambling enough... I want coffee. But I don't want to stay up tonight because I've been going to bed too late and suffering for it. But I want coffee. Don't even suggest decaf, the thought is blasphemous.

1 comment:

lisa said...

get your coffee and come clean my house ;)