15 March 2008

RCH

Every woman should own one.

Own one what?

I'm so glad you asked.

An RCH. The epitome of illusion... the Really Cute Hat. All hair woes end then and there. You can wear it when your hair won't do anything else for you, and no one knows the difference. Why?

Because they can't get over how cute your hat is, of course.

It's the ultimate distraction. A certifiable RCH will be well-fitted, of a unique and interesting style that flatters your face, and preferably in a neutral color. Subtly adorable, with little details that catch the eye. Not overboard or glitzy. Flexible enough to match almost any outfit, or so cute that no one really cares whether or not it matches. Because if they were you, they couldn't care less whether or not they were wearing black with navy, as long as they could wear that hat!

You know you've found a true RCH when you wear it and at least 50% of the people you hang around say something about it, even if they've seen it before. This is always a good measure to see if your RCH still holds its power or if it's time to retire your RCH and hunt for a new one.

Here is my RCH:
DSC06186

And since I'm in the picture-posting mood because I'm flying high on all the compliments I received on my RCH, here's some more:

DSC06159
Eli made a bed out of a laundry basket, a blanket, and a couch throw pillow, and actually fell asleep in it.

DSC06160
Izzy made a bed out of our game table chair, but didn't actually fall asleep in it.

DSC06164
Any time the camera is on, expect much ham.

DSC06167
Two hams don't make a monkey... or do they?

DSC06174
Caught in the act... I knew he had a crush on her!!! Moo-haha!

DSC06187
You might mistake this look as pensive, but really it's the look he gets right before he McGuyvers my medicine cabinet open with the cell phone charger's plug. I kid you not.

DSC06147
Izzy's hair from Libby Lu. Best $4 I think I've ever spent 'cause it ranks right up there with an RCH.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!