02 November 2005

Dear Diary

Welcome to my blog! I know it's a first for me, and if it's a first for you, too, then we can walk the blogging world together as newbies. You'll find out very quickly that my life is a tornado, and I love to get people carried away with me! That is, if I can figure out how to do this whole blogging thing!

If you don't know me, I'm a wife, mom, student, lipstick-slinger, housekeeper, scrapbooker, musician, and above all, a Christian. I am married to the love of my life (yay for me!), and you can check out his blog by clicking on the "Bryan's Blog" link.

Enjoy the blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first BLOG. I wasn't sure what it is all about and now I know - it's entertainment, excitement, interesting, when its Jenni at the pen! Love, Aunt Nancy