24 November 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

In honor of Thanksgiving, I thought I'd share with the world what I, Jen, Creative Artiste Extraordinaire, SuperMom, and Mary Kay Diva am thankful for this year.

  • Cranberry Raspberry Walnut Jell-O Molds
  • My son's smile he saves just for me
  • Every time my daughter has told me "Know what, Mommy? I love you!"
  • Ducks
  • FRIENDS!!!
  • Ghiradelli Double Chocolate Chunk Brownies
  • Family get-togethers
  • Naps, infrequent as they are
  • Sparkly-Farkly Diamonds
  • Girls' Night Out
  • A hubby with a sense of humor
  • A church I can really call home
  • The greatest sister-in-law in the whole world
  • And mother-in-law, too
  • And mom, and dad, and sis, and all of my family members (they're all great!)
  • King-size beds with Egyptian cotton sheets
  • Mary Kay's Microdermabrasion Set... my skin has never felt so incredible
  • The fact that my children will play together, even if it's only briefly
  • God's visible hand in my life
  • Blonde baby curls
  • Alias on DVD... no commercials, no week's wait
  • Havarti Cheese... brings a whole new meaning to soup and sandwich night
  • PF Chang's cool manager who sold me take-out boxes

My sister-in-law, the best one in the world, would like to add a few things as well:

  • Pretty earrings
  • Cute German boys
  • Upcoming graduation

I'm sure she'll think of more later, but she got distracted by apple-butter pumpkin pie...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I would like to add that I am thankful for you, Jenni...I am so proud of the woman you have become! Happy Thanksgiving to you, Bryan, Isabelle and Elijah...
Love,
Mommy

Jen said...

Don't cut the curls!!! Noooooooooo...

Jen said...

Sorry, already done. I saved them, though. They're in a pretty little Ziploc baggie with blue ribbons.

Unknown said...

Great list. Happy Holidays. :)