24 January 2006

Kill, kill, kill!!!

nuclearblast


Lately I've been so moody. I don't really understand why. I know I'm stressed. But I handle stress pretty well, I think. If I get too stressed I usually just shut down completely. Not get moody. Lately at the smallest annoyance I want to dismember something.

And I DON'T have PMS.

This is the first time I've been this moody since... well... ever. I don't think people around me can really tell I'm moody, but that's because I usually take my frustrations out internally, yelling at people in my head and envisioning their hurried and extremely apologetic groveling. It makes me feel much better. Unfortunately, it doesn't make the annoyance stop.

Luckily, my house is about to get very clean. When I'm annoyed, aside from the amusing musings, I take it out on my house with a broom and a cleaning towel.

By tomorrow morning you'll be able to eat off my floors and look under my beds without fear.

My daughter's latest sassy comment: When I discipline her, she says, "We love you Miss Hannigan." Darn musicals.

4 comments:

HiveRadical said...

Perhaps it's simply that you are simply more aware of reality than ever before.

I remember hearing a saying to the effect that those who thought everything was okay didn't know what the *%&* was going on.

Bridget M. said...

I'm happy to see you have a constructive outlet for the rage/misery. Hope it goes away soon. Hopefully you're not getting sick.

Take care Jen. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know how you feel with the whole internal rage thing. And I thought I was the only one who did that! I was always afraid to say anything in case someone suggested the nut house to me. Way to show guts! Besides, it's can be very therapeutic to envision how you think your husband would react to you flipping out on everyone......

Jen said...

You could melt the Annie DVD in effigy of your overwhelm-ee-ness.