10 March 2006

Purple People Eater

Your Aura is Purple

Your Personality: You're a dreamer and visionary. You believe you were put on this earth to do something great.

You in Love: You're very passionate but often too busy for love. You need a man who sees your vision and adopts it as his own.

Your Career: You need a job that helps you make a difference. You have a bright future as a guru, politician, teacher, or musician.


The funny thing about this is that it's true. All of it. I'm succeeding in my business because my husband is so supportive and wants me to be successful as much, if not more, than I do. I AM a musician, and thought about teaching it, but I make a difference through enriching women's lives and tend to keep my music as a private escape.

Why do I love these personality things? I figure that we're all on a quest to discover who we really are. Get answers. Find solutions. Fix ourselves. But we don't need fixing, because God created us the way we are on purpose. My husband and I complement each other, we were made to do so. We were also made to make each other grow personally and spiritually.

This is getting too deep for a sunny funny day!!! I'm going outside to twirl in my hippie peasant skirt in the sunshine and sing about flowers. Wanna come too?

2 comments:

Jen said...

A musician?! Who knew? LOL! Anyways I'll vote for you or shave my head and learn from your wise ways should the need arise.

Jen said...

No shaving of the head necessary. I'm a hair-friendly guru.

Mon, that does sound like you!