07 March 2006

Screaming Turtle

screaming turtle

OK, I'm getting really tired of this crap. I received my bill today for CHASE CREDIT CARD... I'm telling you loud and clear so you will avoid these people. This is not the first time they've burned us. Fool me twice, right???

So they raised our interest rate from 8 to 30 percent. Yes, THIRTY. Why? Their best explanation was that our credit balances "increased too quickly." HELLO!!! Did they ASK why they increased? No! Because if they had I would've said, "Hey, that's business debt that will be paid off by next month, because I invested in a full store of inventory to increase my sales so I can PAY YOU GUYS OFF FASTER!!!" Did they notify us of this change? NO! I find out when my bill DOUBLES!!!

Thanks to God, I remembered a little forgotten credit card that hasn't been used in 2 years but is still open. THEY are offering us (as soon as we get the new cards in the mail since we cut up the old ones) a 4% APR for the life of the transfer and no transfer fee. What's LEFT of the Chase balance (the new card will cover almost all of it) will be taken care of by our fabulous tax return. Thank you, Mary Kay!!!

Please Lord, deliver me from my debt as you have delivered me from death!!! Have you ever wondered why death and debt are so phonetically close? I don't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Preach it cus the choir is TOTALLy listening!!

HiveRadical said...

They are evil evil people. I'm not personaly in debt but very close to people that have been the target of the unethical tactics of Chase etc.. They are all crooks. They intend to grind the face of the poor by initiating contracts that are only manipulable on THEIR end. They'll hold on to statements for a whole week before processing them so they have excuse to zing, raise rates, and sock it to you in every conceivable way. On one side they'll tell you they have to up your rates because of some higher risk factor THEN they'll UP your credit limit. They need to be stoped legaly from being able to up rates AND increase credit limits.

Here are a few helps if you haven't seen them.

http://www.daveramsey.com/

He has an excellent radio show that gives advice on many things.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/credit/

They are evil evil people. Get informed, get organized, keep a level head, and rage against their machine by freeing yourself of their insidious tenticles.

Evil evil evil evil people. Don't let them take your goodness. Maintain integrity to spite their lack of any.