09 March 2006

Today Stinks

You know, I had a lot of stuff planned for today. When I woke up this morning, I thought I could get it all done, too. Well, THAT didn't happen. In fact, I'm stuck at home all day. Why? Because I have to be here to sign for a package. Ugh. Stupid UPS people. They can't even give me a roundabout time they'll be here, and I need the thing today. Not tomorrow, not Monday, TODAY.

My back is killing me and I don't know why. It's been steadily getting worse all day. Then my daughter decides to destroy all the cleaning I did earlier. For being home I'm doing a lot of stuff, though. I've cleaned the house, swept and mopped the floors, put together a spring bouquet of flowers for the kitchen table, done the dishes, and reorganized our honey-do lists. I think she's finally down for a nap, which means I could probably get some studying done for school and be two weeks ahead in my work instead of one...

Here's an interesting picture just to cheer me up:
shotgun wedding

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, you know, in some parts of the world those three things on the Hussey's sign go perfectly well together...i.e. "shotgun wedding"????

lisa said...

Glad to know you are keeping your sense of humor! :)