03 March 2006

What Color Are You?

fractal-shell_glow

Thanks, Heather, for providing this incredible insight from the marriage retreat last weekend! Unfortunately I couldn't go (and with my obsessive studying of marriage I REALLY wanted to go!). But she shared this personality color wheel from their communication discussion that I find rather interesting.

And, like her, I want people who "know" me to guess my colors... my primary and my auxiliary... and I'll tell you if you're right. Anyone who was at Baby And Me on Wednesday can't vote, 'cause they already know!!!

What Colour Are You?

3 comments:

Jen said...

I feel you are a sunshine-ee with a bit of fire-ee in the background...

Anonymous said...

All I can say is I had NO idea on you, Jen! I do see what you said at B&M as being true, but it was a total surprise!

Anonymous said...

I think I would have to agree with jill; I think. Then heather's remark has completely thrown me off......