01 March 2006

Oh... my... word...

So I had this brilliant blog laid out in my head where I was going to make a metaphor out of a ketchup bottle and a hair dryer, and then my husband says, "Jen, you've got to see this!"

Knowing this usually means something REALLY funny, I follow him into the kids' room, where they are sleeping soundly. My daughter is sprawled out on her bed, one hand perfectly place palm-up on her cheek in true drama-queen mode. But my son... well... he was sleeping sideways on his bed...

BUTT NEKKED.

It was so cute. We both had to leave the room so our laughter wouldn't wake up the kids.

Apparently he took his diaper off and fell asleep like that, legs hanging over the bed and everything. He was even snoring. And I, SuperMom, managed to put his diaper back on him without even waking him up.

And YES, we got pictures.
DSC05076

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Oh, Jen, your life is just too boring and predictable, isn't it?

Bridget M. said...

Aw, I live for sweet moments like that. Adorable!

lisa said...

Too cute! Kids keep us laughing don't they.

I do want to hear about the ketchup bottle and hair dryer though. :)

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!!