27 January 2008

The New Baby

She's beautiful and wonderful and everything we'd hoped!!!

DSC06115

After a very quick decision and an amazing deal, our new baby was brought home last night. The paperwork isn't finalized, but hopefully it will be tomorrow.

In case you're wondering, I've been drooling over Odysseys for several years now. And now I have one. Yay!!!

It struck me as funny the differences between my reactions and my husband's. I was worried about the color, the interior material (leather in this case), and the little convenience features, which this particular one has quite a few. I loved the remote door entry, the space, and the air unit that auto-controls to your desired temperature.

My husband got it on the freeway, gunned it, and was pleased at its response. He messed with the arrangement of the seats (many, many combinations) and kept walking away to see how far the remote locks and entry would work. And he tested the back storage space to make sure it had room for hubby storage:

DSC06121

So this beautiful creature is now sitting in my driveway, and paperwork pending we will be donating our Jeep to the church this week. Because when you get a deal like we got, it no longer matters whether or not you get money for your previous vehicle. So if you're in the Houston area and need a car, see Lurie at Sterling McCall Toyota. We couldn't have gotten an Odyssey without him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup, you should probably always sedate your spouse before storing him in the trunk.